Monday, October 8, 2012

Help Needed!

The most common question I've been asked so far is, "What can I do to help?"  I didn't have much of an answer until now.

This weekend, I'll be sending out a press release to any members of the media that might be interested.  To me, that pretty much covers all of the New England Sports Media as well as the national soccer media.

That's a lot of e-mail addresses.  I don't have enough time to gather those e-mail addresses and write the press release.  That's where you come in.

Over the next few days, I'd like to ask anyone who's interested in contributing to spend 15 minutes gathering e-mail addresses for members of the media you think might be interested in spreading the word about the boycott.  Post them here, on our Facebook page, on Twitter, or send an e-mail to revsboycott@gmail.com.

This weekend, we'll compile the e-mail addresses, and send out the Press Release.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment